Re: Installed sed 3.02-6 (source i386)

On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 10:26:18PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Is `Changed-By' intended to be the person who made the change in the
> > changelog (the maintainer or NMUer), or the uploader (the guy who signed
> > the binary)?
> Person who made the change as found in the changelog. Hence the name
> `Changed-By'.

Isn't "Maintainer" (in the changes, anyway) currently the
uploader? Wouldn't it still be useful? (ie, having Maintainer, Changed-by,
and Uploader, or so?) Uploader is the only one we definitely have a
signature for (well, assuming dinstall were to check that the "Uploader:"
matches whoever signed the changes file). Just FWIW.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

                                      -- Dave Clark