Re: ITP: evolution

Hello Vincent:

Vincent Renardias <vincent@ldsol.com> writes:
> I intend to package evolution (the GNOME mailer, calendar & address
> book) once it becomes usable.
> For now, I've uploaded my preliminary evolution package as well as the
> dozain of libraries it depends at the following address:
> http://www.debian.org/~vincent/Incoming/
> warning: these are the preliminary packages of alpha-software.

I'm really glad you did this, thanks a lot.  However, I tried to
download the files from www.debian.org but I get a "403: Forbidden"
error for all of them.  It seems the permissions have to be fixed
somehow.  Additionaly, would you minf adding a Packages file?  That
would make life much easier for us apt adicts.

Cheers,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co