Re: openshare content management software

Could everyone in that area of the USA (within local calling distance) please
phone Mr Parasite and ask him politely to cease his unethical marketting
campaign.  I think that a few thousand phone calls from people who don't like
being spammed will help stop the spamming.
The biggest problem with the Internet at the moment is that he and other
parasites like him want to waste the time, money, and bandwidth from everyone
else on the Internet in the hopes of making some small commercial gain.

At least it's appropriate that his name matches his occupation.

Russell Coker