Re: First Debian Conference : the program

Hi,

I hope I don't sound dumb suggesting this (especially if its already been
thought of 1 million times), but wouldn't it be cool if debian could
record the Conference (especially audio, but video would be great)...

If it could be made public via realplayer format or whatever, then all the
debian developers around the world would couldn't make it could still
learn about the stuff you guys talked about.

I'm in Australia, and there's no way I could get over to Bordeaux, but I'd
love to see what went on.

I'm not expecting you guys to go out and hire a team of pros to do the
filming, I'd like to see a couple of camcorders held by misc people plus
the audio feed from the microphone on the speaker or just a room mike...
even if its the audio from the camera mike... anything! :)

anyway thats my Christmas wish.... thanks for reading :)

Paul