Re: ODBC/JDBC Drivers

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Philippe Jean wrote:

>     I'D like to know where i can find ODBC/JDBC Drivers for your Debian
> Linux distribution.  Since we need our JAVA SERVER APP running on Debian
> to Access to an MSSQLServer.  Currentrly i'm using freetds but it seem's
> to fail connection to the MSSQLServer 7.0.
>
>     Does someone as any input about his topic.  Thank's in advance.  I'm
> thinking about using URL'S.
I'm the maintainer of freetds-jdbc.  Please note that this is different
from the freetds driver (which includes odbc)!  I plan to package freetds
when version 0.51 is out.

In case of problems please write a bug report using the bug program.
That's the best way to handle problems.  If you have questions before
filing the bug report please reoport the problem as detailed as possible
here on this list.  The driver works for me.  The examples shipped in
the /usr/share/doc/freetds-jdbc directory should work if you fit the
file Common.java to your needs.

Kind regards

        Andreas.