Re: Two questions about the Debian ftp-server

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 12:50:22AM +0200 , Adrian Bunk wrote:
> [Note: this mail is not meant to attack anyone; these are only questions
>        on two things I'm wondering about]
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if these two things are related to the first test cycle for
> potato and/or the move of the ftp-server:
>
> 1. Updates for packages in woody are being installed, but since at about
>    two weeks no new are being installed to woody.

only two weeks? come on. there are packages waiting over two month there

> 2. The last two Mondays, there were no "New Debian *** Packages" mails
>    going to debian-changes.

debian-changes is for stable, there shouldn't be much trafic. debian-devel-changes
has plenty of installed packages every day.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

* Joy sees a potato running down the street and shouting "I'm late! I'm late!" ;))