Re: Should build-depends only list direct dependencies?

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 10:35:58AM +0300, Fabrizio Polacco wrote:
> Humm, looks reasonable, but ... i  desagree.

It looks like you misunderstood my message.  I was talking about
the binary dependencies of build-dependant packages being required
to be listed on the build-depends line.

> This, obviously, considering that these build-depends are not propagated
> as normal-depends in binary packages.

Of course.  I never said anything contradicting that.

                     I moved IRL on May 2, 2000.
               New contact information on the home page