Re: ITP: sn

Hoi Brad, ALL!

  Brad> I've packaged sn
  Brad> (ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/news/transport), a small,
  Brad> lightweight news servers designed for small sites with a slow
  Brad> connection to the internet.  It's GPL'ed, and I haven't been able
  Brad> to find evidence of anyone else intending to package it.

Hmmm.

~ $dpkg -s sn                   (I cut down a little bit)

Package: sn
Section: news
Installed-Size: 440
Maintainer: Jorgen Schaefer <forcer@mindless.com>
Version: 0.3.2-1
Provides: news-transport-system
 sn is a small news system for small sites serving perhaps a few
 dozen newsgroups, and with a slow connection to the internet.
 It is similar to leafnode (ftp.troll.no, by Arnt Gulbrandsen).
 The target user is a home or SOHO with a single modem connection
 to the Internet, maybe running IP masq or similar, and serving a
 few workstations.

--
ignotus
          It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both