ITP: trn4

I intend to package trn4, if and when I get through the new-maintainer
process (I'm currently at stage 4). Its development has recently been
restarted, and its licence has been changed to BSD, so I'm no longer
uncomfortable with packaging it. (Matthew, if the license change means
you'd like it, please let me know ...)

Package: trn4
Section: news
Conflicts: trn, strn
Provides: trn, news-reader
 trn is the most widely-used newsreader on USENET - even to the point of
 being a de-facto standard. It has a powerful full screen text mode user
 interface, where most actions are available at the press of a single
 key.  It is highly configurable.
 .
 This version of trn reads news from a news server via NNTP (the Network
 News Transfer Protocol).  You must have a news server available - large
 sites usually provide a site-wide server.
 .
 If you install a news server on your system (either containing just
 local newsgroups or with a partial or full USENET feed) you can
 configure trn to access it.
 .
 This is a separate package from trn because trn 4.0 has enough
 substantial changes in its default behaviour (for instance, the group
 selector is new in 4.0) that some users may prefer to stay with an
 older version of trn.  Users of strn should also be aware that this
 package is still in beta test and may not yet be a complete replacement
 for strn.

I have packages of the old non-free trn4 at
http://riva.ucam.org/~cjw44/debian/; I'm working on the new packaging
now.

Thanks,