Re: URGENT: Please evaluate this easy fix enabling wxgtk2.1 to build!

On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 07:28:49PM -0400, Mike Bilow wrote:
> Whether bare 'char' defaults to 'signed char' or to 'unsigned char' is
> implementation dependent, however.

At least in C, char is neither signed char or unsigned char.  It is a
separate type that behaves either like signed char or like unsigned char.
I don't know if this difference is important here, but it's there, anyway.

                     I moved IRL on May 2, 2000.
               New contact information on the home page