Re: Potato and a half

MoiN

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 04:36:28PM +0200, pseelig@debian.org wrote:
> I'm not aware of any secure routine to safely prevent apt-get from
> upgrading packages without putting them manually on hold.

Now that's _very_ easy. You just need a list of packages you want
to keep up to date and supply them to "apt-get install" which
will automagically install those and resolve missing
dependencies.

I don't see what you are missing here?

    Ingo
--
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.