Re: Who do ITP sawfish?

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:39:04PM +0800, Ian McKellar wrote:
> > sawfish-0.27.2 was released. I wish you packaged it.
>
> Thats why I haven't gotten my sponsor to upload it yet. I just finished
> packaging 0.27.1 when .2 came out. I'm busy right now, but I'll try to get
> it packaged tonight.

You might want to stop by debian-gtk-gnome@lists.debian.org where
there's some discussion related to the Helixcode packages and Debian.

Sawfish is already packaged by the Helix guys. Figuring out what that
means can best be done on debian-gtk-gnome.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed