ITP: sfront

I intend to package sfront, a translator that converts MP4-SA
files into C programs that generate audio. It is GPL.

I am not yet a debian mantainer; I will send my application soon. I
intend to have a working package this week (and I am already in
contact with a debian developer who will sponsor it).

Enrique.

NOTE: About MP4-SA.
MP4-SA (mpeg 4 Structured Audio) is the part in MPEG-4 standard
devoted to audio & music synthesis. It is a great sound format, based
in csound (already packaged) and developed by the Machine Listening
Group (MIT Media Lab). sfront (Developed by John Lazzaro, UC Berkeley)
can parse MP4-SA files, and outputs a C program which generates the
audio when it is run.