Test machine

I've set up a p120 with 32 Mb for testing, currently it runs woody. I want
to test all kinds of things on this machine, so if anybody has something
(alpha or beta) that needs to be tested. Just let me know, I would like it
if you provide me with debian packages instead of the source.
It runs X, so X things can also be tested, but I'm not waiting for
something like enlightenment or the gimp, because I think of my computer
to be too slow for those kind of things.

Ron Rademaker