Re: ITP: freesci

Bas Zoetekouw <bas@medeia.dhs.org> writes:

I have wanted to package it a couple of times, but always got stuck on
the 24 hours limit we're all suffering on. Nice to see it packaged
(even though I've havn't tested you package)

> licenced under the GPL (v2), but as it needs some (commercial) SCI game
> files (e.g., data files from Space Quest 2) to actually be usefull, it
> should probably go in contrib (like sarien).  Furthermore, the program

There isn't a free SCI-creator somewhere? I have a GPLed AGI-creator
but unfortunatly it's written in Delphi.

--
Peter