[Debian Conference] Material aspects

Hello,

Here are the details of the material aspects (price of the accommodation
and lunchs).

ACCOMMODATION
-------------
You can be accommodated whether in hotels (but this is up to you), or in
students halls of residence, at 50 m from the place of the conference,
with special prices.

In these individual rooms, you will find :

- a 90 x 190 cm bed
- sheets and blankets
- hand towel
- a washbasin

At the floor :
- collective toilets and showers
- kitchenettes

The price is 55 FF/day (< $6). For the ones who come directly from the
LinuxTag, and will be there since monday the 3rd, I offer the
accommodation.

MEALS
------

In the "canteen" :

Breakfast : 12 FF (< $2)
lunch : 35 FF (< $6)
dinner : same

Please note that, in the evening, we might try to have meals not in the
"canteen".

Please note that, if we have enough sponsors we might be able to reduce
these costs for the attendees. But, because I have no certitude at the
moment, I give the you the details I have at this very moment.

Cu in Bordeaux,
--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
10, rue du Bel Air, 74000 ANNECY / Tel.-Fax : 33.(0)4.50.67.46.61