Re: [spam score 3.54/10.0 -pobox] Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 10:26:55PM -0500,
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> I forgot to explain, we just need 5 other people willing to be
> listed as sponsors of this and then it may be recognized as a
> formal resolution and the formal discussion period may be
> entered.

I don't know if those of us in the new-maintainer queue count,
but if we do, i'm willing to be listed as a sponsor.

I agree completely that non-free is no longer compatible with
Debian's goals. Netscape is the only non-free software i still
use, and with each nightly build of Mozilla i come closer to
having a completely free system.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
 necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are
 going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as
 they fly overhead."
 --RFC 1925