Re: UMASK 002 or 022?

* Clint Adams (schizo@debian.org) [000606 23:49]:
> > (I tried to search the mailing list archives, but while I got search
> > results, the links to the actual mail message were broken).
>
> I don't know when /etc/profile changed, but bug#53020 might
> be relevant.

It's a similar request, but while it says it's fixed in bash version
foo, bash currently has the same as the bug, but /etc/profile
changed!

*sigh*

More confusion.

Ciao!

--
Once we thought if we sat a million monkeys down at a million typewriters we'd get the works of Shakespeare. Now that we have the Web, we know this isn't true.

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What"             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC