Re: KDE questions

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 07:47:08AM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> What's the current status with KDE? Did we resolv the copyright problems?

its not debian who has copyright/licencing problems to deal with, its
the KDE developers.  until they fix the licence on all KDE code it
cannot go into debian.  there is currently a $3000
bribe^H^H^H^H^Hreward directed at the KDE people by a unrelated party
to encourage them to get to work and fix the licence violations.

please see the archives for the discussion on the issue.

> Also is there a mailing list about KDE on Debian?

i don't know.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/