Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> writes:

> I cannot support the removal of non-free until non-free itself is
> split into finer-grained sections of non-freeness.
>
> Some people speak of non-free here as if it were
> non-distributable software with shrinked-wrapped licenses!

You miss the point - non-DFSG software should be in non-free, and it
should remain not part of Debian. We should, however, continue to
support users who want to use software in the non-free section.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."