Re: Why the GR is not necessary

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 12:22:14PM +0000, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 23:52:23 -0700, Jim Lynch <jim@laney.edu> wrote:
> > 3) debian as released will -never- release a sources.list on anything
> >     debian calls an official release with the string "non-free" in it.
> >     Not ANYWHERE in that file, not as documentation, not as examples.
>
> Will you be volunteering to go to debian-user and repeatedly answer
> the question how Netscape can be installed on a Debian system? That
> question will _doubtlessly_ emerge on a daily basis there.

Probably by using an installer package, just as we did before the license
on Netscape changed such that we could distribute their binaries from our
FTP site.

apt-get install netscape-installer

possibly?

--
G. Branden Robinson            |      "I came, I saw, she conquered."  The
Debian GNU/Linux               |      original Latin seems to have been