Re: Events ? Events ! EVENTS !!!

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Branden Robinson wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 09:32:36PM +0200, Thierry Laronde wrote:
> > Can someone explain me why the Debian Conference is announced every
> > where, including the GNU/FSF site, and why, despite my demands, Debian
> > has still not updated the page events ?
>
> Maybe it's because you're making demands rather than requests.
>
> Volunteers don't respond well to demands.
This might be true in general but I think Thierry has done requests
since at least two month and I think it's a shame that the conference
of project members is not announced on the projects homepage while
other pages do this.
I suspect that Thierry has done so much for the conference that he
wasn't able to sleep enouth.  Now he is tiered and can't find the
right words as non native speaker to convince the homepage maintainers.
Please forgive him and take it as a urgent request because there
are only three weeks left.

And yes, we all know that currently are hard times for Debian developers.

Kind regards

       Andreas.