Keeping unstable up2date without internet connection ?

Hello,

I allready sent a similar mail to debian-user@ but got no helping
response so far; thats why I'm trying debian-devel.

I maintain a bunch of machines in a seperate network which is not
connected (even not dial-up) to the internet due the security and
using policies. These machines are running potato now (just
upgraded them from slink last week). Some of the machines I use
as developing machines and therefore I would really appriciate it
seeing them running the latest unstable.

My problem now: How can I keep up to date with my choosen
unstable machines without burning a full unstable snapshot every
week or so ?

I would like to see a way to find out when I am e.g. at home
(with my internet connection) which packages are new compared to
my package tree I have at work. So i can (hopefully automatically
?) download them and take them with me on my zip drive.

Maybe there is allready such a solution ?

thanks for taking the time reading this,
	Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at/~mfischer/
EMail:         mfischer@josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at