ITP: plptools

plptools is a set of programs for communicating with a Psion5 (and possibly
Psion3 or Sienna - I will test that before release) It is similar to p3nfsd
but it uses Psions protocol on the Psion end, so it does not need any extra
software to be loaded on the palmtop.

The license is GPL

It currently lacks manpages, they are on the authors TODO list, so I will write
some and contribute them upstream before release.

John Lines

p.s. it uses a daemon called ncpd - it does not clash with anything on my
system as present, but I would be interested to know if there is a namespace
conflict - if there is I will rename it.