Re: The Grand Plan

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 11:35:24PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> 	* And, hopefully, updates for:
> 		xfree86, cricket, epic
> 	  (which are floating around, but not actually uploaded for frozen.
> 	   cricket and epic will be removed if fixes aren't uploaded, and
> 	   cricket needs an NMU/sponsored upload, by the looks)

I uploaded epic several days ago, for frozen.  I'm a little bit
disappointed that no one responded to my messages regarding this,
though:

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0006/msg00061.html
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0006/msg00879.html

It took the project leader to finally reply to it:
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0006/msg01528.html

It's a bad sign when people spend more time trying to tell other
people what to do with the project than actually doing work.

--
David N. Welton, Responsabile Progetti Open Source, Linuxcare Italia spa
tel +39.049.8043411 fax +39.049.8043412 cel +39.348.2879508