Re: Release-critical Bugreport for June 23, 2000

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 05:15:04AM -0500, BugScan reporter <bugscan@debian.org> was heard to say:
> Package: aptitude (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org>
>   65800  Pressing 'enter' eats all memory on Alpha

  eww.  I'll take a look at this this evening.  It may be Alpha-related,
in which case I'm (a) clueless about what the problem is and (b) unable to
reproduce, find, or fix it.  If it's as simple to produce as the reporter
says ("press Enter on any package"), I should have seen it long ago..

> Package: navigator-smotif-473 (debian/non-free)
> Maintainer: Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org>
>   66094  navigator-smotif-473: Netscape fails to start
>   66095  netscape does not run : syntax error in wrapper script

  Oh dear.  There goes the test cycle.. :(

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|     This space    |   Human beings were created by water to transport it    |