Re: Release-critical Bugreport for June 25, 2000

Hi Anthony Towns!

You (aj@azure.humbug.org.au) said:

> > Package: tetex-base (debian/main)
> > Maintainer: teTeX maintainers <debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org>
> >   65961  tetex-base/tetex-nonfree: serious license problems

> As with dvidvi and i18ndata, this should definitely be fixed with woody,
> and a fix would be nice for potato.

Don't you think this should definately be fixed for potato? If not,
we'll be distributing non-free stuff with Potato, and ven worse, some
files that say explicitly "You are *not* allowed to distribute this
file".

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | ``Si l'on sait exactement    |