Re: RC bug list

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 09:40:11AM -0700, Ossama Othman wrote:
> I inadvertently deleted the release critical buglist announcement, but
> I noticed that libtool had a release critical bug but no bug number
> was listed.

http://bugs.debian.org/libtool will show one outstanding important bug,
namely:

     * #66135: orbit_0.5.1-0.1(unstable): built programs cannot be
       executed, libtool stuff

which was the bug being refered to. This seems to be woody only (the orbit
version and the libtool version cited are woody versions, and are both
more recent than the potato versions), so I excluded it from the RC bug
list along with a few others.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark