Re: GNOME-HELIX

Hello, all.

Who maintain the gnone-core as a "pure" (native) Debian package.?
*) James does not have an idea to maintain it any longer.
*) James give the package to Peter Teichman.
   However, I cannot find Peter Teichman in the Debian developers list.
	(http://www.debian.org/devel/people)
*) In the mail which is wrote by Christian Marillat
Christian> Gnome-applets 1.2.0, Gnome-core 1.2.1, Gnome-pim1.2.0, Gnome-utils_1.2.0
Christian>            Sawfish 0.28.1, Gogo 2.35, Gkrellm/Xmms plugin
Christian> http://marillat.free.fr/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/ or for apt-get
Christian> 	     deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main
And I can find his name in the Debian developers list.  Christian, Can
you upload it as a Debian Package?

I'm very confused. Who upload gnome-core new version as a Debian
Package?  And how long should I wait to use new gnome-core as the Debian
Package?