Re: sensible-x-terminal and x-terminal-emulator

Hi,

I make an updated package of sensible-xtermemu (previously
sensible-x-terminal).

It is available at
ftp://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/pub/sensible-xtermemu/
and I wrote a webpage for it
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/linuxwork/sensible-xtermemu.html

The changed points are:
 - Changed package/binary/variable names.
 - Rewrote manpage.

dpkg-divert was not adopted because it causes trouble with
'alternative' mechanism.  At first, I installed sensible-xtermemu
with dpkg-divert (/usr/bin/x-terminal-emulator).  Then I removed
all packages which provide x-terminal-emulator alternative and
re-installed them.  Then /usr/bin/x-terminal-emulator is a symbolic
link to /etc/alternatives/x-terminal-emulator...

I hesitate to use dpkg-divert... also because sensible-pager
and sensible-editor don't use it.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.or.jp>
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/