apt-move : non senso?

Hi,

maybe I lose some thread on this topic ...

I was using apt-move 0.3 and i was happy.

for some strange reason i switch to 0.4 releases (and, worst, i've
lose the old release)

apt-move 0.4 download package from internet master (via apt) without
control if the file exists on local repository, so if something goes
wrong and apt-move dies, next time it'll redo same work of download
what just is on local repository.

old release (0.3) use rsync and problably i've to use it, but there
are really a good reason for rewrite apt-move in that way:

with apt-move:
any time a mirror site want to update it have to download everything.

with rsync and apt:
write a script that:
- mirror the main site via rsync
- update the system via apt

the question is : what is for apt-move ?

However there is anyone (anywhere) who have old release of apt-move?

thank you

--
Daniele Cruciani <cruciani@cli.di.unipi.it>
Check my GPG sign at ..??..