Re: MOSIX - kernel space clustering implementation

On Wed, Jul 12, 2000 at 10:01:47PM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn <cristian.ionescu-idbohrn@axis.com> writes:
>
> [MOSIX]
>
> I read an article about it in the German 'Linux Magazin', and I agree:
> This would be a very nice thing to have packaged.

if Mosix was to be packaged.. then most likely the same person.. or
someone else should adopt ClusterNFS (although i don't know if it the
unofficial .deb is maintained anymore)

The url for ClusterNFS is ofcourse, ClusterNFS.sourceforge.net. licence
follows user-nfs-server package, as clusternfs is originally patch
for it...

Regards, Sami Haahtinen