ITP: pyching

Hi there!

 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 117926 bytes: control archive= 1431 bytes.
     757 bytes,    18 lines      control
    1138 bytes,    17 lines      md5sums
     405 bytes,    11 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     143 bytes,     4 lines   *  postrm               #!/bin/sh
     192 bytes,     6 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: pyching
 Version: 0.9.65-1
 Section: games
 hexagrams
  pyChing is a program that allows you to 'consult' the I Ching. The I Ching
  is an ancient Chinese book of wisdom, which, apart from being read as a
  book, has also traditionally been consulted as an oracle. pyChing allows
  you to perform an I Ching 'reading' using the coin oracle, and then look
  up a brief interpretation from the I Ching.
  .
  pyChing is completely written in Python, a cross platform, object
  oriented, programming language, using the Tkinter interface to the
  Tk GUI toolkit.

It's GPLd.  I'm in the queue of becoming a debian maintainer, and
will upload it together with my other packages as soon as i get
admission.
	-- forcer

--
((email . "forcer@mindless.com")       (www . "http://forcix.cx/";)