Re: lprng as 'stantard' package (was: Re: Test packages for libc6 2.1.91+cvs)

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 05:42:33PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Agreed. Although I don't particular like printing via gs either - as
> the margins always come out wrongly (eg. a big margin at the top of
> the page means that there isn't enough room at the bottom, so the
> bottom part of the page forms a new page of its own. Also Printing a
> 2up page from a2ps is impossible with my printers, without something
> being chopped off). Or is that just my cheap and dodgy printers?

I've got an HPDJ 692C (refurbished). I had that problem, so I went in
and played with dupMargins in /usr/lib/ghostscript/5.10/cdj550.upp and
haven't really had problems since.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu