Re: ITP: fcheck

Fcheck seams to be a good replacement for tripwire. That's fine,
because tripwire has gone commercial and the current package
maintainer is not very active. (Simple typos not currected since 2 years).

Tell me if you need a beta-tester for your package.

Are there other replacements for tripwire in debian.

(running potato)