potato bugs

Hi guys,

We need fixes for:

] Package: maildrop (debian/main).
] Maintainer: Steve Haslam <araqnid@debian.org>
]   67126 maildrop does not work, it can't create a dot-lock
] [HELP] Apparently fixed in unstable. NMU needed? (ajt)

] Package: mentor (debian/main).
] Maintainer: Mike Goldman <whig@by.net>
]   67117 Mentor: Missing dependencies for libm3netobj
] [HELP] Extra dependency needed. NMU? (ajt)

] Package: mule2-support (debian/main).
] Maintainer: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
]   67157 error in pre-install script
] [HELP] Does this block upgrades from slink? NMU needed? (ajt)

] Package: mysql-server (debian/non-free).
] Maintainer: Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org>
]   67017 Upgrade problem (post-installation script returned error)
] [REMOVE] Package will be removed if not fixed (ajt)

] Package: sslwrap (non-US/main).
] Maintainer: Raphael Bossek <bossekr@debian.org>
] [REMOVE] at next test cycle, if no fix is available. (RB)
]   67009 sslwrap: Hangs when installing...
] [STRATEGY] Debconf support in postinst needs fixing. NMU? (ajt)

These should all be fairly straightforward to fix, I think.

There's also YA X update waiting in the wings, which Ben Collins and
Branden are more or less on top of, and a bsdmainutils update which Dan
Jacobowitz is more or less on top of.

After these we have some architecture specific problems that still need
fixing (some fixes for the kernel and then boot-floppies for powerpc,
boot-floppies for alpha, and xserver-xsun for sparc), and a few more
minor updates. (*sigh)

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark