Re: new fields in debian/control

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 03:10:57PM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:

> They do make sense. Imagine:
>
> Origin: local
> Submit-Bugs-To: mailto:admins@localdomain.example.org
> Submit-Bugs-Style: email     (i.e. there is no BTS system there,
>                               simply send email - could be treated as
> 			      debbugs though)
>
> Given, Submit-Bugs-Style and Submit-Bugs-To could be merged.

We could as well merge all three :) But I still don't get it. Why isn't it
possible to use e.g. Origin: pclab.ifg.uni-kiel.de (that's where I work)
and tell the bug utility how to report bugs to packages with that origin?

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member