Re: Script for Mutt to query db.debian.org

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 02:45:59PM -0700, Drew Parsons wrote:

> Is there any way of modifying the script to give easy access to PGP public
> keys?

"apt-get install debian-keyring" perhaps?

then add the following two lines in your ~/.gnupg/options file:
keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg
keyring ~/.gnupg/pubring.gpg

and if you don't have it already, you'll probably want this
line in there too:
keyserver wwwkeys.de.pgp.net

although, you can change the server to whatever.

| Pete Lypkie      Developer  | Telephone: 688-9137 Ext. 117   |
| Stormix Technologies Inc.   | Encrypted email preferred.     |
| http://www.stormix.com/     | see http://www.keyserver.net/  |
Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of my employer.