Re: About VICE

Christian Surchi <csurchi@debian.org> wrote:
> > It does not need ROMS from the old computers to run? The software that comes
> > built into the machines?
>
> Ops, in my mail I mean games, (tape, disk, or cartridge
> images) not roms.
>
> btw, now vice is in contrib so it's DFSG compliant and does not depend on
> something outside main. So why not in main?

What I am trying to suggest is that you compare it with the dosemu suggestion.
Dosemu needs a DOS to run. Without FreeDOS dosemu would be in contrib, because
it would depend on something not in main.

What can I do with vice without installing other stuff that is not in Debian?

--
Don't worry  --  shop.