Re: FW: Editorial: The Potential of Open Source for the Visually Impa ired

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 04:49:05PM -0700, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> FYI.  This came across the Debian-Press desk today.
>
> This is certainly a worthy project.  Does anyone have
> interest/skills in this area?

[snip open source for the visually impaired essay]

Joseph Carter (commonly known as knghtbrd) has both knowledge and
practical experience in this area. He's onl holiday or something at
the moment, so I CC: this into his personal email, to make sure he
will see it when he gets back...

Jules Bean