Re: ITP gnome-applets

Le Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 07:47:36PM +0200, Ondrej Sury écrivait:
> I disagree.  Helix should try to be compatible, not Debian.

That's a non constructive remark. We're in the businnes of free software.
It's not I must adapt to them or they must adapt to us. It's *we must
take the best solution*. Helix has taken this decision first since they
have done the job first (remember the "the decision is made by those who
actually do things" ?) ... and I think they have taken a good decision
that we should follow. Is that clearer now ?

Cheers,
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com