ITP: penguin command

Package: penguin-command
Section: non-free/games
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 This is a clone of the classic "Missile Command" Game,
 but it has better graphics and music. The gameplay has
 only been slightly modified. Penguin Command is
 completely licensed under the GPL, excluding the music.
 If you have any suggestions or comments, then write a mail

I hope there was no ITP for this one before. The packages are
ready and I am waiting for the OK from the author.

Help: I NEED A SPONSOR!

Bernhard