Re: MIDI Notation Software

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 12:31:03PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 03:12:40AM +0200, Enrique Robledo Arnuncio wrote:
> > I have not found any other free graphical MIDI notator for
> > linux. Maybe we will have to wait for rosegarden 3.0...
>
> jazz++ has been free software for a few months now.  from the home page:

This has some problems building from source that I couldn't figure out, but
their binary tarball works pretty well, and is much more stable than
rosegarden (I seem to only want to do things in rosegarden that cause
segfaults).

If I didn't maintain X, I'd definitely be packaging Jazz++.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |             //     // //  /     /