Re: RFC: moving packages to project/orphaned

>> Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> writes:

 > On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 06:55:16PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
 > >   mpsql (68054), 33 days old
 >
 > How on earth did this make it onto your list. I cannot remeber orphaning it
 > at all.

  please do close bug #68054 if the package is no longer up for
  adoption.  The number after the package name is the bug number on
  the BTS.  If anyone else who notices that any information on this
  list is wrong, please go ahead a fix it.  See
  http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

  As to how the information got there, the old WNPP database had this
  package tagged as up for adoption, with you as the maintainer.  Yes,
  the wording on this report needs improvement.

  Thanks,

                                   Marcelo