Re: libgd1 vs. libgd1g

Please refrain from Cc:ing me - I _do_ read the lists I'm posting to
*sigh*  It seems that that can't be said often enough.

On 04 Sep 2000, Stefan Gybas <stefan@gybas.com> wrote:
> The libgd maintainer decided to drop support for a libc5-based libgd and
> renamed the libgd1g package to libgd1 (I personally don't think that this
> was a good idea as it might cause problems during upgrades).

 Do I interpret this right that I should file a bugreport for recompile
against webalizer, then?

 Thanks for the help.
Alfie
--
You've been leading a dog's life.  Stay off the furniture.