Re: ITP lame

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 02:35:00PM -0700, ferret@phonewave.net wrote:

> I have one wav file that when vorbis-encoded does not play correctly with
> ogg123 but plays with the xmms plugin. Plus there is not any native esd
> support.

My memory is flakey, but I believe there *is* esd support, (libao, a part of
the vorbis cvs tree, has multiple output formats)

anyway, if you say that the wav file does not play properly, contact the
vorbis development team. They would love to hear from you.

I will look at a new upload soon

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

                       Where am I? Who are these people?