Reopened: numbers with ' (for cellspreading) can't be calculated with

reopen 70870
# On 05 Sep 2000, Debian Bug Tracking System <owner@bugs.debian.org> wrote:
# > Subject: Fixed in CVS
# >
# > This has been fixed in the development tree.
# > The patch will be in the next release.
#
# ... then please close it with the next release - the bug is still in
# the packages on our ftp-site, isn't it.
#
# You closed it the second time - the bug is _not_ to be closed when it
# is not uploaded yet, right?  I don't know if Severity: fixed is for
# that?  But closing the bug is not the right thing to do, IMHO. Correct
# me, if you like....
#
# I sent this also do -devel, to maybe clearify that a little bit.
#
#  So long!
# Alfie
--
You've been leading a dog's life.  Stay off the furniture.