Re: ITP: ng - lightweight console-based editor with i18n support.

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 12:12:18AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Yasuhiro TAKE <take@debian.org> writes:
>
> > License:
> >     Ng is free software. You can use, modify and redistribute this
> >     program. For commercial use, I hope the contact is made with me,
> >     but this is not a condition. Any loss of profit or damage by
> >     using this program is not in charge with me.
>
> It would be good to ask the person to add to this that we can
> redistribute modified versions.

Er, it already means that.  The only people in the world who don't
understand it to mean that are the University of Washington.

Other than that, someone might help him standardize his grammar.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |    Exercise your freedom of religion.  Set