Re: Two issues relating to the ftp hierarchy

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Joey Hess wrote:

> Mike Neuffer:
>
> > Please everyone check this list and take appropriate action for those
> > anicient and rejected packages.
>
> Um. There's stuff that was uploaded today and yesterday on your list. Hardly
> qualifies as "ancient". And the .changes files in DONE, I wasn't aware we
> were supposed to remove.

I simply did a ls -ltrR to show the whole content.
I wanted to trigger that the people start thinking about this stuff, why
we have files in there that are from the middle of last year for example.

> Maybe it would be useful to automate a posting like this, but only of files
> in Incoming, not the DONE and REJECT directories, and only of files that
> are, say, 2 weeks old. It could be sent straight to the owners of the files
> or to debian-devel.

Sounds OK to me.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005