New developer's manager

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, Vincent Renardias wrote:
>> We have just done, and continue to do, a whole lot of conversion of
>> packages to the new package format. Much of this has been done using
> [snip]
>
> 	I'd like to add I still have many packages to be converted an that
> relatively people step up for convertion. _): (still 230 packages to go)

 Usually, the most motivated persons are the new developers, like myself.
 Oh! There is no way for me to help. I'am still struggling (all by-myself,
 and the mood comes-up again) with debmake. I though, debmake was the only
 development tool, then I hear it is unofficial. THE MORE I TUNE-IN, THE MORE
 I GET CONFUSED.

 The problem with Debian is that there is no organization, no cooperate
 structure, it is a whorehoure. That is no way to do any business.
 New developers have no training, and the BoD is still deliberating
 about god knows what non-sense. Where is the New Developer manager!
 With the rate I adjust, it will take another 10 months before I become
 useful to the project.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.